1. Our sales of printed matter are subject to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, SI 2013/3134. If you buy a book or booklet, you can cancel the transaction within 14 days and obtain a full refund (though you’ll have to pay the return postage – second class is fine). This doesn’t affect your other legal rights.
2. Our “Live law” products are in electronic form, so different rules apply under the above Regulations. Please see our Live Law website for further information.
3. Save where indicated, this website, and the works featured on it, are copyright Barsby Ltd and may not be reproduced without permission.
4. This website, and all the works featured on it, do not constitute legal advice. Information is given in good faith, and every effort is made to ensure that it is accurate, but no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions.
5. All disputes are subject to the law of England and Wales.
6. Personal data held by us are subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR, as explained in our Data Protection page.